Upping the Anti *6
In this issue – Mutulu Olugbala (M1): It’s Bigger Than Hip Hop, Roxanna Dunbar-Ortiz: The Opposite of Truth is Forgetting, George Katsiaficas: Remembering May 1968, The First Two Years of the New SDS, The Green Scare is Everywhere, Organizing Against the G8 with Hanne Jobst, Sabu and Go, Miranda and Jaggi Singh, Anti-Poverty Organizing in Halifax.
2 in stock
Letters to the Editors
- Comments on the Three Way Fight
- Defending the Three Way Fight Perspective
- It’s Bigger than Hip Hop: An Interview with Mutulu Olugbala (M1) of Dead Prez
Tom Keefer and Chris Harris
- Giving Form to a Stampede: The First Two Years of the New Students for a Democratic Society
Joshua Kahn Russell and Brian Kelly
- The Green Scare is Everywhere: The Importance of Cross-Movement Solidarity
Jeff Monaghan and Kevin Walby
- Roundtable on G8 Resistance: Perspectives for the Next Phase of Global Anti-capitalist Uprisings
- Of Capital and Compromise
by Naomi Klein, Metropolitan Books, 2007.
Reviewed by David Calnitsky
- Toward Autonomous Feminist Politics
South End Press, 2006.
Reviewed by Alexis Shotwell
- Fighting the Co-optation of Resistance
INCITE! Women of Color Against Violence (ed.), South End Press, 2007.
Reviewed by Chris Keefer
- A Tool Against Apartheid
by Grace-Edward Galabuzi, Canadian Scholars’ Press, 2006.
Reviewed by Scott Neigh