Upping the Anti *7
In this issue: Clayton Thomas Muller on environmental justice, Kara Gillies on sex worker organizing, Chris Harris on gangs and the new black working class, Nava Etshalom and Matthew N. Lyons on labor Zionism, Tom Keefer on direct action at Six Nations, Kole Kilibarda on the campaign against Israeli apartheid, roundtables on labor for Palestine and migrant labor organizers plus book reviews!
1 in stock
Letters to the Editors
- A Feminist Call to Radical Hip Hop Heads
- Indigenous Struggles in Hawai’i
Katy Rose (with assistance from Raymond Catania)
- How Radicals can Relate to the CFS
- Spotlight on the CFS
- Learning from the Green Scare
- The Need for Theory
- Sex Work and the State: An Interview with Kara Gillies
Emily van der Meulen
- “Bring on the bulldozers and let’s plant trees”: The Story of Labour Zionism
Nava EtShalom and Matthew N. Lyons
- Confronting Apartheid: The BDS Movement in Canada
- Labour Solidarity for Palestine: Unions and the BDS Movement
Caitlin Hewitt-White and Clare O’Connor
- Coming to Terms With Commodity Culture
by Stephen Duncombe, New Press, 2006.
- Defending Zizek’s Map
by Slavoj Zizek, Verso, 2008.
Reviewed by Neil Balan
- Get Rich or Die Tryin’
by John M. Hagedorn, University of Minnesota Press, 2008.
Reviewed by Bryan Doherty
- Motivating the Nihilists
by Simon Critchley, Verso, 2007.
Reviewed by Alejandro de Acosta